In order to receive student's invitation letter you will have to provide with the following information and the following personal details & documents or e-mail the following:
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education.
- A copy of the passport (pages with the photograph, date of birth and passport validity (date of issue & expiry).
- Confirm required payment fees.
Invitation applications are accepted during the year. Hotstudy.com generally takes 10-15 days to process the documents.
Upon receiving the invitation letter, the student must contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his / her country immediately to apply for the student's visa. The following documents must be provided while applying:
- Filled up Application form
- 3 (3x4cm) photographs
- Original invitation letter sent to you by express post
- Certificate of Completed Higher Secondary Education
- Medical health certificate
- HIV/AIDS test
Documents required for students taking admission to the preparatory faculty or the first year:
- Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate (including mark sheet) or a notarized copy, a translated copy of the Complete Higher Secondary School Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
- 15 passport size (3x4 cm) photographs in matt finish (required after arrive).
- HIV/AIDS free certificate - original in English, a translated copy of the HIV/AIDS free certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country.
- Medical health certificate - original in English, translated copy of the Medical Health Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language, certified by a notary or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country
The following documents must be possessed by a student in order to enter the Ukrainian territory and to be admitted into the University:
- Passport (validity not less than 1 year).
- Entry Student’s Visa.
- Migration card (it must be filled in by you in the airport upon arrival to Ukraine).
- Original Invitation Letter.
Additional documents required for students taking admission to the Master's degree programme, Postgraduate course or Ph.D.:
- Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 notarized copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate, 2 translated copies of the Diploma/Degree Certificate in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian Embassy in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure
- Mark sheets of all academic years (including studied subjects, marks & hours for each subject), 2 notarized copies of the Mark sheets, 2 translated copies of the Mark sheets in Russian/Ukrainian language and certified by a notary from the Ukrainian in your country to carry out the equivalence procedure.
- A representative of Hotstudy.com will meet the student at the airport holding Hotstudy.com name board and escort him/her to the university and the students' hostel. Hotstudy.com must be intimated about the flight details (flight number, date and time of arrival, city of arrival and name of airport) seven days in advance for proper arrangement of pick up.
- The student will not be allowed to leave the airport and enter the Ukrainian territory until a representative of Hotstudy.com meets him/her at the airport with the power of attorney from the University. This is according to the official Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department.
Postgraduate / PhD Study
The students wishing to continue their education at Post Graduate level - Master and/or PhD Programme - can apply anytime around the year students can continue their PhD level in all programs like Medicine, Engineering, Economics, Management, Administration, and many more programmes Check Now.